The ECSTA series enables communication between your telephone system and the Microsoft Windows world as middleware. The conversion of the CSTA system protocol into the Microsoft TAPI standard creates numerous added values for improved communication.
The middleware products of the ECSTA series enable communication between the telephone system and the IT infrastructure. This allows telephone systems and connected telephones to be easily controlled from the PC.
- ECSTA 6 system requirements
- Overview ECSTA middleware and supported telephone systems – compatibility list
- Overview of supported telecommunication systems for ACD functions and status
- Overview of supported telecommunication systems for the detection and filtering of SIP lines
Versions and variants
Short overview of version comparison
Product life cycle
ECSTA for Avaya IP Office
ECSTA for SIP Phones
- Best Practice: Installation and setup of ECSTA for SIP phones
- Overview of the phones/end devices supported by ECSTA for SIP phones
- ECSTA for SIP phones: Multiple device ID assignment in multi-client environments
SIP phones remain yellow in combination with Telekom CompanyFlex Cloud PBX
- Yealink end devices to estos uaCSTA: Call forwarding status is not transmitted to ProCall Enterprise client