With the tool Tapicaps.exe you can create trace files for single or multiple TAPI lines to make them available for analysis.
The tool TapiCaps.exe enables the visualization of the registered lines and features as well as the manufacturer independent monitoring and logging of the installed TSP (TAPI Service Provider).
In connection with questions about telephony features, a Tapitrace is an important counterpart to the UCServer debug log if no ECSTA can be used as TSP.
Please run the test on the computer on which the TSP of the telephone system or telephone is installed.
1. The TapiCaps.exe is available for download here.
2. The TapiCaps.exe can be started immediately after the download and shows the installed TSP.
3. Here you can open a trace window, select the appropriate TAPI-Line and start and stop the trace.
4. Now perform a test of the functions that caused the problem.
5. After the recording is complete, the trace can be exported and saved.
If one of the above steps is not possible, for example:
- you do not see any TAPI capabilities
- you cannot select the required TAPI line in the list of TAPI lines
the TSP is probably not properly installed or configured.