UCConnect is estos' own platform for the cloud. It offers various modules for companies that rely on the hybrid cloud concept and therefore want to operate software components from the cloud in addition to their own hardware.
Companies that do not want to carry out this installation themselves or lack the necessary know-how can benefit from the offers that UCConnect provides.
Through UCConnect, you can set up an account to manage the following services, activate licenses for these services, and connect UCConnect to your UCServer:
ProCall Mobility Services
These services help companies to communicate and collaborate optimally while on the move. The Mobility Services, which are available via UCConnect, facilitate the start-up of the ProCall Mobile App and thus ensure our customers all the benefits for:
- Mobile working
- Home office
- Audio/video communication on the move
The communication of a company, internally as well as externally, is becoming more and more diverse. As an add-on to the unified communications & CTI software suite ProCall Enterprise, ProCall Meetings enables its users to easily organize and hold online meetings and video conferences. Participation is easy without software download or plug-in. The most important ProCall Meetings functions at a glance:
Integrated as an add-on in ProCall Enterprise: leverage productivity benefits with presence matching, quick start, and meeting history.
- Join with one click: join the meeting without downloads, plug-ins or guest registration.
- TextChat and reactions: Quickly share information or links with all participants or express direct reactions with emojis.
- Dashboard: create meeting rooms (adhoc or for the future) and easily edit them further in the groupware calendar.
- Up to 15 participants: Expand each conference to up to 15 people incl. waiting area for guests.
- Screen sharing: view documents together. All participants can share their screens.
ProCall Web Communication Services
ProCall Web Communication Services are currently no longer available for sale and only available for existing customers.
These services support companies in enabling modern customer communication via the website. The Web Communication Services support the establishment of communication via
A contact portal and multimedia business card, offering customers all the advantages of the:
- User profile on the website
- Accessibility via the website
- Audio/video communication
Operating modes and licenses
UCConnect and the associated services can be used in test mode or in productive mode.