ProCall Enterprise 7.7.0 was released on as a service Release.
Add business telephony functions from the cloud to ProCall Enterprise with ProCall Voice Services
ProCall Voice Services are the perfect Add-On for our Unified Communications & CTI software ProCall Enterprise and offer selected business telephony functions out of the cloud.
You don't have the latest version of ProCall Enterprise yet?
ProCall Enterprise (Core) 126.96.36.19999
- When booking ProCall Voice Services, a new submenu appears in the UCServer for setting up ProCall Voice Services, the new cloud PBX from estos with connected SIP trunk. The functions and further information on ProCall Voice Services can be found in the support portal for ProCall Voice Services.
- The SIP profile for "HFO" has been renamed to "Gamma".
- When creating a new line group for an MX-One PBX, the default settings have been changed. These cause that in the future in the SIP REFER also the CONTACT header is present.
At the suggestion of a PBX manufacturer, the SIP RTP profile for outgoing softphone calls has been adapted if TLS/sRTP is set. Previously the RTP profile was "RTP/SAVPF".
- In the future, the RTP profile "RTP/SAVP" will be used for encrypted outgoing softphone calls.
For unencrypted outgoing softphone calls, the RTP profile remains unchanged at "RTP/AVP".
Background: the RTP profile "RTP/SAVP" is more widely used by PBXs and border gateways than the "RTP/SAVPF" profile. All PBXs tested with TLS/sRTP answer with "RTP/SAVP", even if "RTP/SAVPF" is offered in the SDP-Offer.
- If the TLS socket was disconnected during an encrypted softphone connection, the affected line was "grayed out" for some time until a new register reset the line in the time cycle. In the future, when a TLS socket disconnect occurs, a new register will immediately attempt to re-establish the connection. Note: undesired socket disconnects can occur, for example, if a local NAT device has set short socket timeouts during softphone registrations over the Internet. This can be remedied by a correspondingly short "NAT refresh" cycle in the properties of the softphone line group.
- Fixed two problems with changing call forwarding by another user when there was one TAPI and one softphone line with the same phone number. If the other user tried to delete the existing call forwarding of his colleague, this was only successful on the first line. Subsequently, if only one of the two lines was diverted, the menu entry for deleting no longer appeared.
- If a regular expression was used in a softphone line group to transform the register user name, only the short number was displayed after saving in UCServer Administrator if a matching location was configured. In the future, the canonical number will also be displayed in this case.
ProCall mobile apps
General information about End-of-Life (EOL)
ProCall 6 Enterprise
The grace period for app usage in conjunction with ProCall 6 Enterprise (End of Life 2022) has been extended to . Please switch to a product version that is not yet End of Life as soon as possible. For more information on current ProCall Enterprise versions, see Product lifecycle.