ProCall Enterprise 7.6.2 r2 was released on as a maintenance release.
You don't have the latest version of ProCall Enterprise yet?
ProCall Enterprise (Core) 126.96.36.19971
- Fixed various crashes of the UCServer.
- Fixed an issue that in rare cases could cause the server to hang ("freeze").
- In a customer environment, a sporadic crash of the server was observed, which could occur after a longer period of operation. The crash at this point was fixed and a corresponding debug output was generated.
- If a line was configured for a user under "Other lines of the user" (1st phone, 2nd phone), another line icon (e.g. VideoChat) was marked with an exclamation mark in the Favorites on the client for Windows and signaled as disturbed. This problem has been fixed.
- Fixed a spelling error in the ProCall client for Windows tooltip for the "Create e-mail" function.
- Fixed a problem with Outlook connection via MAPI on ProCall client for Windows when the computer was reactivated from sleep mode.
ProCall mobile apps
General information about End-of-Life (EOL)
ProCall 6 Enterprise
The grace period for app usage in conjunction with ProCall 6 Enterprise (End of Life 2022) has been extended to . Please switch to a product version that is not yet End of Life as soon as possible. For more information on current ProCall Enterprise versions, see Product lifecycle.