ProCall 7 Enterprise is released for use under Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop Version 7 (https://docs.citrix.com/de-de/xenapp-and-xendesktop/) after the following requirements have been met and ensured.
The general requirements for the installation and setup of ProCall 7 Enterprise: Information about the installation and setup of ProCall Enterprise
Softphones or audio/video communication
When using the softphone or audio/video communication, make sure that reliable data transmission of the media streams can be established safely.
A check of the audio transmission can be done using the following articles:
- Important information about the ProCall Enterprise installation for Citrix and Terminal Server environments
- Things to know about headset support in Citrix environments
- Optimize ProCall Enterprise real-time communications in the Citrix environment
- Checking the recording/playback of audio devices
- Analysis of softphone behavior
A Citrix Ready certification cf. ProCall 6 Enterprise (https://citrixready.citrix.com/estos-gmbh/estos-procall-6-enterprise.html) is in preparation, but not relevant for the release and thus the technical support of ProCall 7 Enterprise for Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.