This article explains how you can create a so-called debug log for the UCServer and make it available for analysis.
Logfiles can only be examined if reasonable anchor points are available. Therefore always provide the following additional information:
- When did a malfunction occur (timestamp with date and time, at least to the minute)?
- Which internal extensions were involved?
- Which external participants were involved?
- Process of the workflow that led to an error
Menu item General – Events
- Please set the UCServer Event Log to All (also Debug..) and press Apply.
- Use the button to delete all old log files via Delete log files.
- After you have reproduced the problem or the incident to be reported has reoccurred, use the Provide log files button to create the log files as zip-folders on your desktop.