ProCall 7.5.2 Enterprise Release Notes
ProCall Enterprise 7.5.2 was released on as a maintenance release.
You don't have the latest version of ProCall Enterprise yet?
ProCall Enterprise (Core) 188.8.131.5234
- The Mitel MiVoice MX-ONE telephone system has been successfully tested and released with the G.722 codec for HD telephony. For new installations with the MX-ONE, G.722 will be activated by default in the future..
Details can also be found here: HD Voice/HD Telephony with ProCall Enterprise SIP softphone functionality
For softphone connections to Starface PBXs, the signaling for group calls has been improved. An additional format of the display name for group calls is supported. Previously, the group number and the caller number had to appear in the display field (separated by a colon). As of version 7.5.2, the combination of group number and caller name is supported.
P-Asserted-Identity: "00498151445495620 : 0049815136856142" <sip:email@example.com>
The group number 00498151445495620 is displayed as "Forwarded from". The 0049815136856142 is the caller number (previously supported).
P-Asserted-Identity: "00498151445495620 : Kaspar Hauser" <sip:firstname.lastname@example.org>
The group number 00498151445495620 is displayed as 'Forwarded from'. 'Kaspar Hauser' is the caller name (new).
- The memory, processing power, and bandwidth requirements for screen sharing have been reduced by keeping the screen sharing resolution unchanged, but sending fewer frames per second (fps). This is especially important for larger monitors when the target system has significantly less perfomance compared to the sender. It has been reported in some cases that target systems can be overloaded to the point of crashing during screen sharing.
The adjustment fixed the tracked problems without noticeably decreasing the quality of the screen sharing.
- Via the profiles in the UCServer administration or the ADM(X) templates, the setting "General – Behavior – Show speech bubble for – Appointments" can be preset on the ProCall client for Windows.
- A problem was fixed when creating a softphone line group, if the phone number of a line is taken from the user name of the SIP registration. If a range was specified when creating the lines (e.g. 120-125), the lines were created as expected, but all lines had the phone number '120-125'. In the future, each line will be assigned its own phone number again (e.g. the line with the SIP user name 120 will get the phone number 120).
- Fixed a display problem in connection with Starface PBXs when a key with stored feature code was defined on the client, e.g. to query the voicemail (e.g. '*9'). The response (200 OK) in the PAI was initially '0*93', which signaled an unnecessary change of the number. In the future, the selected string will be displayed unchanged in this case.
- There is an improvement when applying the softphone location settings. At the item 'PBX' – 'Formatting' – 'Remove exchange code' there is the option 'Ignore ConnectedID'. The improvement causes a ' ConnectedID' signaled by the PBX (e.g. a PAI) to be ignored in the future. This option can be helpful as a last resort if the signaled PAIs are faulty and the problem cannot be solved by settings in the PBX or by location rules.
- Resolved a problem on the ProCall client for Windows when the user does not want to log in automatically, but enters his username and password manually, but does not save the password: Users who do not save their password will now get the reconnect dialog to enter a password when the client is restarted. No automatic reconnect without password is performed.
- Fixed a bug in the ProCall Client SDK that the function asnAbsentStateGetUser did not output current user presences, but always iPresenceState = 0.
- Fixed a problem that when making a parallel call to an extension monitored by TAPI and softphone, a call that was answered on the softphone line, the TAPI capabilities were displayed in the call window. Therefore the call was no longer controllable.
- Fixed a bug in the ProCall client for Windows that when using the "Open calendar..." function, too many connections were established to the exchange server. This fix affects the ÈWS connection to Outlook.
- A problem with all-day appointments in the speech bubble has been solved.
- A problem was solved in the MS Teams presence integration when Busy on Busy was active on the ProCall client and the screen was split in the Teams client. As a result, Busy on Busy was canceled.
Known problems and limitations
ProCall 7 Enterprise known problems and limitations →
Supported third-party products →