ProCall Enterprise 7.4.2 will be released on as a maintenance release.
You don't have the latest version of ProCall Enterprise yet?
ProCall Enterprise (Core) 18.104.22.16893
- It is now possible to use a separate app registration for the Microsoft Teams presence integration. Instructions for this can be found here: Use custom app registration.
- Several voice quality improvements have been implemented on the UCServer media server.
Among other things, the processing of data streams where jitter has become noticeable has been improved. In these situations, communication via the softphone is now be more interference-free.
- If call forwarding is deactivated for softphone line groups via the UCServer administration in the "CTI functions" tab, then all call forwardings set in the line group are removed.
- Forwarding information is now better evaluated when integrating the softphone with Starface telephone systems, in order to reliably provide the information "forwarded by:" in the call window when blindly transferring a call.
However, this requires an additional setting in the telephone system. See connection instructions (Point forwarding information in case of blind transfer): PBX-specific configuration: Setting up softphone functions (SIP) for STARFACE Cloud PBX – connection instructions
- Manual configuration changes in .\estos\UCServer\config\eucwebconfig.json were overwritten when the server was restarted and were thus discarded. This problem has been fixed.
- Fixed a problem on the softphone that could result in one-sided audio when the remote station performed Hold -> Retrieve.
ProCall for iOS 7.4.20 (22052001)
- Fixed a problem with the display of unresolved phone numbers. This was displayed as a sip URI.
ProCall for Android 7.4.20 (22051701)
- Fixed several issues when using the new Dark Mode in the app.
- Various crashes have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue with Xiaomi smartphone that the distance sensor did not work and therefore, while holding the phone to the ear, the screen was not disabled.