ProCall 7.1.7 Enterprise Release Notes
ProCall Enterprise 7.1.7 was released on as a maintenance release.
You do not have the latest version of ProCall Enterprise yet?
ProCall Enterprise (Core) 126.96.36.19936
- The softphone profile for the Unify OpenScape Business and Telekom Octopus variants now accurately displays the corresponding installations.
Improvements in the streaming behavior of the media server have been achieved.
If an RTP stream from the PBX was not (yet) connected to the client and RTP packets were already received, these were buffered in certain situations. If the connection was then successful, RTP packets were sent in the direction of the client in a "burst", which could manifest itself in poor audio quality at the beginning of the call. This was possible e.g. if "Early Media" was deactivated and still RTP data came in ringback state. It was also possible, for example, if a call was in the "held" state and RTP data was still received.
- If continuous timestamps were not included in the RTP data in certain situations, negative time jumps could occur, which could manifest themselves in poor audio quality.
- Fixed a deadlock in the UCServer.
- Fixed an issue in UCServer during AD connection that there were scenarios where phone numbers were overwritten.
- Fixed a problem in UCServer administration that TURN server settings were not saved when working with username/password.
- The use of the SIP display info has been deactivated again after this was reported as annoying in some environments. The SIP display info was activated in version 7.1.5 in the course of a new SIP provider (C+ITEC) and will only be evaluated there in the future.
- Fixed a display problem in setup.exe.
- Fixed a crash of the ProCall Client for Windows when switching the DPI scaling of the system when starting the client.
- In the online help of the ProCall Client for Windows, images were adjusted that were scaled incorrectly.
- Fixed a problem with text chats when the basic setting was made not to save text messages to the database: the client was sent a false event after 3 hours that there was a new message, although this was not the case.
- Resolved a problem with Outlook presence creation (IM integration) when SIP addresses were case-sensitive.
ProCall for iOS 7.1.70 and Mac (21051902)
- Log files can no longer be sent to estos via e-mail within the app, but can be retrieved via file share in Apple iTunes. For better handling of support requests, the "Feedback" function within the ProCall Mobile app is no longer available. For technical support requests regarding ProCall Mobile please contact estos support.
- ProCall 7 Enterprise could not be opened on m1 Macs. This error has been fixed.
- The ProCall Mac client could not be opened on the Big Sur operating system. This error has been fixed.
- Fixed a crash when putting the app in the background and bringing it back to the foreground when transferring a softphone call.
ProCall for Android 7.1.71 (21052103)
- The Android app now also supports Early Media for softphone calls if this was set in the softphone commissioning on the UCServer for the telephone system.
Log files can no longer be sent to estos via e-mail within the app, but users can download the log files for ProCall Mobile to the download folder of their smartphone (I->Information and Feedback->Provide log files). For better handling of support requests, the "Feedback" function within the ProCall Mobile app is omitted. For technical support requests regarding ProCall Mobile please contact estos support (https://support.estos.de/de)
- The processing of crashes within the apps has been improved.
- Modifications were made to the ProCall 7 design (spacing, fonts, colors,...)
- Several crashes were fixed
- Fixed an issue where sometimes push notifications for real-time communication would reach the Android app and the phone would not stop ringing as a result.
Known problems and limitations
ProCall 7.0 Enterprise known problems and limitations →
Supported third-party products →