ProCall Enterprise 7.1.4 was released on as a maintenance release.
You do not have the latest version of ProCall Enterprise yet?
ProCall Enterprise (Core) 188.8.131.5272
For outgoing softphone calls, the error tolerance for receiving the SIP P-Asserted-Identity (PAI) has been increased if the network operator oversupplies or under-supplies a leading 0 in the destination party's PAI. If special formatting rules have been created in the past at the softphone line location because of such problems, they should be rechecked for correctness.
- Projects now also work with the softphone. The behavior has been adapted to a TAPI connection. This means that it is now possible to dial with different exchange codes via the "Prepare call" function if this is configured in the location.
- An adjustment was made to incorrect signaling of the Samsung TSP at pickup on the end device.
- The WebRTC trace count in debug logging has been increased on the ProCall client for Windows.
- For softphone, the internal processing time for incoming calls has been improved (time between "Invite" and "Trying"). The time can play a role if many softphone subscribers receive a call at the same time.
Fixed problems with calls marked 'private'. For incoming calls, the other users could still see the number despite the 'private' marking. The display then remained visible even after hanging up. Also, regardless of the call direction, the 'private' marker could only be set in certain states and then could not be changed. Now the 'private' marker can be set in any call state and can also be removed again.
- Fixed an issue that when a new SQL database was created in UCServer after restarting the UCServer service, error messages of the type "'DB_Version' missing in table 'ValueProperties'! Chat database is not usable without version information." has occurred.
- Fixed a problem that there was sporadically no audio transmission on the ProCall client for Windows.
- Fixed a ProCall client for Windows crash related to outdated administrative monitor/favorite content.
- Fixed a rare issue where shared content could not be sent and then remained in the chat window as the most recent entry.
ProCall for iOS 7.1.40 (21021802)
- The iOS app is now more deeply integrated into the operating system:
When a phone number is called from another app and ProCall Mobile is selected, ProCall Mobile opens and the call can be made. In general, the iOS app can now handle tel URIs.
- Information was stored in the log files, which is used to evaluate the call quality.
- Color adjustments have been made to the journal in the dark mode view.
- Improved font size and icons in the journal.
- The dial tone was not played on outgoing internal calls. This error has been fixed.
- The speaker could not be disabled during a video chat. This error has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug with the display of duplicate group chats in the Chats section.
- Affects beta version 7.1.31 only: On incoming calls, the app did not ring and subsequently indicated that the app had crashed. This behavior has been corrected.
- Affects beta version 7.1.31 only: Fixed a bug where push messages were displayed even though the user had logged out of the app.
- Affects beta version 7.1.31 only If the app crashed in the background, an incoming call could not be answered and the message "It's ringing" appeared. This behavior no longer occurs.
ProCall for Android 7.1.40 (21021506)
Replying to text messages in text chat has been improved in certain cases.
- Color adjustments have been made in the chat text.
- Images and documents are now compressed when using the "Share content" function. If the file exceeds the allowed file size, the file cannot be uploaded and an error message appears.
- The auto-rotation of an image in the text chat has been improved.
- Several crashes have been fixed.
- Fixed a grammar error in the text chat display when multiple chat partners wrote at the same time.