ProCall DataCenter 2206.1 will be released on as a maintenance release.
ProCall DataCenter (Core) 2206.1 (Build 1.6273)
- Fixed a problem with starting the UCServer service when the "settings" table was missing in the SQL database.
- The database connection of the UCServer was revised so that parallel database accesses are possible. This generally improves the performance of the UCServer with regard to the database connection.
- In ProCall DataCenter, the configuration export was hidden in the UCServer administration.
- In the UCServer setup, error messages for the database connection have been adjusted.
- Fixed an error in UCServer that prevented the database update (Journal/Chat DB) from being performed correctly during a new installation.
Please also refer to the ProCall 7.5.1 Enterprise Release Notes for changes that do not explicitly affect ProCall DataCenter, but also ProCall Enterprise.
Known problems and limitations
For known problems and limitations, please see the following page.