ProCall Enterprise 7.7.3 was released on as a maintenance release.
You don't have the latest version of ProCall Enterprise yet?
ProCall Enterprise (Core) 184.108.40.20666
- It is detected if a Redis subscriber connection is dropped. If this is the case, all Redis connections are then reinitialized to ensure a stable connection to the Redis database.
- Longer contact names were truncated when automatically switching contacts in the chat window. The bug was fixed
- For softphone connections to Mitel MX-ONE PBXs, the 'MNS Pickup' behavior was improved. In a customer installation, it was observed that after the pickup process, the ring tone ('Ringback') did not go off and the connection time was not counted up in the journal.
- Reverted changes that caused connection failures to Redis over TLS.
- Fixed a problem that could cause UCServer DataCenter to crash (appcrash) under unfavorable conditions when starting the service or after connecting to Redis.
- A problem was solved with the logon of ProCall clients to the UCServer in the combination of local file-based user administration and Windows domain authentication.