ProCall Enterprise 7.6.2 was released on as a maintenance release.
You don't have the latest version of ProCall Enterprise yet?
Welcome to ProCall 7 Enterprise – Service Release 6
With ProCall 7 Enterprise SR 6 there is the possibility to connect the cloud PBX ProCall Voice Services.
ProCall Voice Services is the perfect extension (add-on) to our proven unified communications & CTI software ProCall Enterprise with selected business telephony functions from the cloud.
- Complete offering of on-premises UC solution & business telephony from the cloud.
- Perfectly matched extension to ProCall Enterprise with excellent integration.
- All functions and advantages of ProCall Enterprise are available without restriction.
- Fast setup and easy administration.
- Flexible licensing and expansion or reduction of users.
- Risk-free due to monthly terminability without long-term binding terms.
- Secure due to standard encryption and server location in Germany.
The advantage: Communication and telephony from a single source - you benefit from an excellently coordinated complete package that can be set up quickly and administered easily according to the well-known estos "continue-ready" principle.
You remain flexible, because licensing as well as the extension or reduction by individual users can be carried out easily by yourself, if required. In addition, we allow monthly cancellation and do without long binding terms.
ProCall Enterprise (Core) 188.8.131.5232
- Support for ProCall Voice Services add-on for field testing.
- Microsoft Teams presence integration now supports web proxy connections:
- Mouse wheel scrolling in the ProCall client for Windows monitor has been improved. A problem with skipping a line in the monitor while scrolling has been fixed.
- In the MAPI connection of the ProCall client for Windows, a display problem in the folder selection was fixed: In some scenarios, folders were displayed twice.
- A crash of the UCServer when blindly forwarding softphone calls was fixed.
- Fixed a problem on UCServer that with "Windows Authentication" and local file-based user management in UCServer, users could not log in if the users were created in user management without a domain identifier (or even other differences in the user name), but log in to their workstation with one.
ProCall mobile apps
General information about End-of-Life (EOL)
This affects the use of the mobile apps within a ProCall 6 Enterprise installation0 as of 01/01/2023. These can therefore no longer be used in a ProCall 6 Enterprise environment from this date.