ProCall Meetings 1.2.1 Release Notes
ProCall Meetings 1.2.1 was released on as a maintenance release.
ProCall Meetings 1.2.1
- When leaving a meeting, an (optional) dialog is now shown asking if you confirm to leave the meeting.
- A rich set of emojis is now available in text chat.
- An animation appears while the dashboard is being prepared.
- The illustrations in the dashboard have been adapted to the estos product design.
- The rooms of others appear now automatically without reloading the webpage required after leaving the meeting room.
- Dialogs inside the application have been redesigned and offer a consistent outlook for a better user experience.
- The dialogs for creating and managing your own rooms have been simplified for a better user experience.
- Improved video display on mobile devices when portrait mode is used.
- When joining a meeting via direct link, licensed users are now recognized better.
Audible signaling of new chat messages now works as expected.
- Fixed an issue that caused extra borders to appear around the video image for individual meeting participants.
- Fixed an issue wherein isolated browser environments our CDN was not always delivering the latest version of the application.
- Fixed an issue where the Send button in the dialog to report issues from within the application was not always visible.
- Fixed a bug where the individual items in the list of owned rooms could not be selected.
- Fixed an error that occurred when entering the PIN.
- Fixed a bug that when using the Firefox browser, the custom microphone could not be activated.
The IP addresses to services have not changed: Hostnames and IP addresses of online services for firewall configuration
ProCall Meetings product page →