ProCall Meetings 1.1.5 Release Notes
ProCall Meetings 1.1.5 was released on as a maintenance release.
ProCall Meetings 1.1.5
- The Blurred Background feature is now available on selected mobile devices.
- The settings and images for the Virtual Background feature are now saved in the browser and applied the next time.
- A notice is now also shown during scheduled system maintenance.
- Help Center is now available while sharing screen.
- When adding or removing custom images in the "Virtual Background", a corresponding status is now applied.
- A message is shown if Virtual Background cannot be provided due to insufficient system resources.
- When using "Virtual Background", the scaling of the images used is now improved.
- When joining a conference, there is now no message that all other participants have joined the conference as well. Same as leaving a conference.
- The readability and display of individual elements in the Help Center have been improved.
- The readability of system maintenance messages has been improved.
- If the owner of a meeting room leaves the room, a countdown timer is shown to the remaining participants.
- The layout of the menus and the help center have been unified.
- HOTFIX A security vulnerability was closed that had allowed meeting rooms to be deleted by others.
- Fixed a bug that the screen sharing was not fully visible for all participants.
- Fixed a bug where localizations were not updated for certain browser configurations.
- Fixed a bug that caused the release notes to be displayed in the wrong target language.
- Fixed a bug that the screen sharing is not always clear to participants.
- Fixed a rare bug when entering a conference that the microphone was muted only after multiple clicks on the control.
Fixed a bug that in some cases the own video stream was not interrupted when using "Virtual background".
Fixed a bug where the own video stream was not transmitted to the other participants if "Virtual background" was used.
Fixed a bug that the user name was visible in the wrong place when the user list was open.
The IP addresses to services have not changed: Hostnames and IP addresses of online services for firewall configuration
ProCall Meetings product page →