ProCall Meetings 1.1.2 was released as a maintenance release.
ProCall Meetings 1.1.2
- The "Meet Now" feature for impromptu meetings is now available to users in the dashboard. For details see the documentation in Roles and rights.
- Terminating a screen share is now faster.
- Improved behavior in case of connection problems and reconnection: The system notifies the user that there are problems. When reconnected, the user does not receive as many snackbars indicating that others have joined the meeting.
- The quality display within a meeting has been cleaned up so that only relevant data is displayed.
- Fixed a bug that in rare scenarios in the device selection the microphone displayed a spike in level even though the device was disabled.
- Fixed a layout bug in the lobby that the camera image was displayed in an incorrect ratio.
- Worked around a Firefox browser issue that displayed participants with the iPad upside down.
- Fixed a layout issue where feedback could not be sent in the mobile view because the submit button was not visible.
- Fixed a rare issue where the custom local video stream was not visible.
- Fixed several issues in the lobby.
The IP addresses to the services have changed: Hostnames and IP addresses of online services for firewall configuration.
Known problems and limitations
ProCall Meetings known problems and limitations →