MetaDirectory 5.0.20 Enterprise Release Notes
MetaDirectory Enterprise 5.0.20 was released on as a maintenance release.
You do not have the latest version of MetaDirectory Enterprise yet?
Download MetaDirectory 5 Enterprise →
Please make a backup of your environment before each update.
MetaDirectory 5 Enterprise 188.8.131.5233
!!! NEW: estos MetaDirectory Teams App !!!
MetaDirectory 5 Enterprise Web-Server as Microsoft Teams App
- Contact search
- Phone number search
- Select from search result
- Various further URL calls such as "mailto:"
- Optional: Business process integration (BPI)
Further information about the software setup can be found under:
- The Microsoft Outlook Exchange Replicator (32-bit) will no longer be available with the next setup 5.0.21
- The EXACTONLINE and Aranes replicators have been removed and are no longer available.
Additional new functions/Improvements
- Users can now be read from Azure (MS Graph).
- For database fields, a note on use in ProCall Enterprise has been added.
- The Google contacts API is deprecated and no longer supported. Migration to People API is required.
- During an update installation it was possible to change the installation path. This is now prevented (installation path "grayed out").
- Fixed an issue where MS graph replication failed for empty or emptied mailbox contacts.
Fixed an issue where the password was not requested correctly when reinstalling and updating.
- An error has been fixed where the user rights in the VLV did not "take hold".
- Fixed an issue where in the web service HTTP header the settings were reset after restarting the MetaDirectory service.
- Fixed a bug where some configuration files were missing in the config. directory.
- No mobile phone numbers were delivered from Swisscom Directories because fields were filled incorrectly. The problem has been fixed.
- A manually specified path for exporting the configuration is now taken over.
Known problems and limitations
Known issues and limitations →
MetaDirectory 5 Enterprise specifications →