ECSTA 126.96.36.1999 was released on as a maintenance release.
You do not have the latest version of ECSTA yet?
Please make a backup of your environment before each update.
- An error was fixed in upgrading from ECSTA 4 and ECSTA 5 licenses to ECSTA 6, which resulted in an incorrect total number of lines.
ECSTA FOR ALCATEL-LUCENT
- Alcatel OXE – A call diversion set on the handset was not visible on the client. The error was fixed.
ECSTA FOR AVAYA
- Avaya ACM: A licensing issue related to ECSTA for ACM has been resolved.
ECSTA FOR MITEL MIVOICE OFFICE 400
- The dialogue for filtering out SIP lines for the ECSTA for Mitel MiVoice Office 400 has been extended so that filtering via ID is offered in addition to the existing filter options. This ID is unique for individual lines. This means that lines with the same line number and name and which differ only in their ID can now be filtered out individually.
- When restarting the UCServer, the SIP lines defined by automatic SIP line filtering were no longer displayed. This issue has been resolved.
ECSTA FOR MITEL MIVOICE MX-ONE
- A workaround was implemented for the MX-One. After parsing and analyzing an event, the event is still processed even if a schema violation occurred during the evaluation of the CSTA element "correlatorData" of the event. However, the correlatorData itself is not provided.
ECSTA FOR SIP PHONES
- Heartbeat repetitions are now switched off if no requests are processed by the terminal device. This workaround was "built-in" because phones from different manufacturers (in this case Yealink) cannot process these repetitions and therefore fail completely.
- Deutsch/German (Standard) – de-DE
- English (United States) – en-US
estos product combinations
The following combinations with estos products are approved for use with ECSTA 6.
- ProCall Enterprise 7.x
- ProCall Enterprise 6.x
To upgrade an existing ECSTA installation, it is essential that you follow the notes on the upgrade process.
Always make a backup before making any changes to an existing installation