After updating to the current ProCall mobile app, the connection to ProCall Enterprise is terminated with the error message "This app version is not usable with the set server version".
- Used server version is no longer in support (end-of-maintenance).
- The "Software Maintenance Contract" (.Leistungsbeschreibung "Software-Pflege" v10-2021) has expired.
Note on ProCall Mobility Services
The use of ProCall Mobility Services does not entitle you to use the latest ProCall mobile app version.
ProCall 6 Enterprise
ProCall mobile app versions released after the end of support (end-of-maintenance) of product ProCall 6 Enterprise will not work with ProCall 6 Enterprise.
ProCall 7 Enterprise
ProCall mobile app versions released after the end of support (end-of-maintenance) of ProCall 7 Enterprise products will not work with ProCall 7 Enterprise.
ProCall 8 Enterprise
If a ProCall mobile app is (unknowingly) installed or updated after the "Software Maintenance Agreement" has expired, it will not work in combination with ProCall 8 Enterprise.
The reference is the calendar month of the app's release, not the time the app was installed or updated.
Switch to a current/compatible server version during login.
- You may be able to prevent unwanted updates to the ProCall mobile app on your users' devices in the future with a mobile devices management solution.
Support for the latest operating systems and/or end devices is only provided with the latest ProCall mobile apps.
- Häufige Fragen und Antworten zum Software-Pflege Vertrag
- https://support.estos.de/en/products/product life cycle overview