Current ProCall mobile app version no longer works with ProCall Enterprise
After updating to the current ProCall mobile app, the connection to ProCall Enterprise is terminated with the error message "This app version is not usable with the set server version".
- Used server version is no longer in support (end-of-maintenance).
- The "Software Maintenance Contract" (.Leistungsbeschreibung "Software-Pflege" v10-2021) has expired.
Note on ProCall Mobility Services
The use of ProCall Mobility Services does not entitle you to use the latest ProCall mobile app version.
ProCall 6 Enterprise
ProCall mobile app versions released after the end of support (end-of-maintenance) of product ProCall 6 Enterprise will not work with ProCall 6 Enterprise.
ProCall 7 Enterprise
ProCall mobile app versions released after the end of support (end-of-maintenance) of ProCall 7 Enterprise products will not work with ProCall 7 Enterprise.
ProCall 8 Enterprise
If a ProCall mobile app is (unknowingly) installed or updated after the "Software Maintenance Agreement" has expired, it will not work in combination with ProCall 8 Enterprise.
The reference is the calendar month of the app's release, not the time the app was installed or updated.
Switch to a current/compatible server version during login.
- You may be able to prevent unwanted updates to the ProCall mobile app on your users' devices in the future with a mobile devices management solution.
Support for the latest operating systems and/or end devices is only provided with the latest ProCall mobile apps.
- Häufige Fragen und Antworten zum Software-Pflege Vertrag
- https://support.estos.de/en/products/product life cycle overview