ProCall Meetings 1.4.3 was released on as a maintenance release.
ProCall Meetings 1.4.3
- ProCall Meetings now supports up to 50 participants within a meeting.
- When splitting the screen, a floating bar is no longer displayed for control, but the usual bar at the bottom is displayed.
- Various bug fixes for stability within a meeting.
- Fixed a presence issue with the ProCall integration when the user switched from the pre-meeting area back to the dashboard.
- Resolved an issue when the user moved the browser tab of an ongoing meeting. In this case, video streams are frozen.
- Fixed a problem with not hearing some participants when running the current meeting as a browser window in the background.
- Fixed minor bugs with reactions.
- On mobile devices, it is now possible again to switch cameras within a meeting via the toolbar.
The IP addresses to services have not changed: Hostnames and IP addresses of online services for firewall configuration