ProCall Meetings 1.4.1 was released on as a service release.
ProCall Meetings 1.4.1
The user can configure that the meeting room should be locked by default while creating/editing a room.
- The user can click on the toast message and go directly to the page if the sent chat message contains a hyperlink.
- Improved logic and animation for placing active speakers in the Conversation view and Focus view.
- Improvement in wording for moderator behavior.
- Improvement of page loading animation.
- Improved readability of the pin/mute icon in the video tiles.
- The user can click somewhere other than the 3-dot menu on the cell phone to close the menu instead of clicking the menu again.
- Improved diagnostic tools for troubleshooting.
- Fixed a video missing issue in the pre-meeting page when the user previously joined the meeting room with a virtual background.
- Fixed an issue that the moderator did not always appear in the second position on the top bar.
- Fixed an issue that the room URL had not updated after being edited.
- Fixed an issue that the participant who had the camera on in the meeting room was not visible to the other participants.
The IP addresses to services have not changed: Hostnames and IP addresses of online services for firewall configuration