ProCall Meetings 1.4.0 will be released on as a service release.
ProCall Meetings 1.4.0
There are now moderation rights for the meeting organizer in ProCall Meetings.
When creating a meeting room via the dashboard, you can configure whether employees from the same company automatically get moderation rights when joining this meeting room.
Within a meeting, a moderator can give or remove moderation rights to other participants.
Moderation rights typically include:
- Mute other participants
- Lock/unlock meeting room
- Open locked meeting room for individual participants
- Remove others from meeting
- Moderation rights are recognizable in the participant list (icon with a crown or tooltip).
- When creating a meeting room, it is possible to select whether all participants are muted when entering the room.
This is also indicated to the participants in the pre-meeting before joining such a room.
- The meeting organizer can assign or remove moderation rights within a meeting via the participant list.
- A moderator can mute other participants within a meeting via the participant list.
These can be unmuted at any time again.
- If a participant wants to enter a meeting room that has been locked by a moderator, then each moderator within the meeting will be given the opportunity to allow access to the new participant.
However, if the request was rejected, the rejected participant can no longer request to join the meeting.
- If the meeting room is locked by a moderator, the participants within a meeting will see this and new participants will get a corresponding hint in the pre-meeting.
- If a user is muted by the moderator during a meeting, then they will be informed of this via a snack bar overlay.
- If a participant is appointed moderator within a meeting or if this right is taken away again, this is indicated to the participant in a snack bar and they are informed about it.
- Speaker recognition has been improved to the point that when using Conversation View or Focus View, the view now appears much smoother.
- The function to pin other participants has been removed from the Grid View.
- The icons in the participant list no longer have descriptive text under the icon, but the tooltip displays the description.
- In the dashboard, it is not possible to set the personal meeting room to grant moderation rights to employees of one's own company when they join.
This function is only offered for general meeting rooms.
- After a screen share, the view that was selected before the screen share was started is displayed again.
- If the camera is deactivated in the pre-meeting and then another one is selected, the new camera is reactivated.
- Various stability improvements within a meeting.
- Resolved an issue when using the Firefox browser where one's video stream appeared frozen if one had disabled one's camera before a desktop share.
- Resolved an issue when creating a new meeting room via the dashboard that the URL of that new room was not displayed.
- Resolved an issue where a participant did not see another participant's video after joining a meeting if they had previously disabled their camera image.
- It has been ensured that all ProCall Meetings services are also accessible via IPv6.
- Fixed bugs in the WebRTC troubleshooter so that it works again.
The IP addresses to services have not changed: Hostnames and IP addresses of online services for firewall configuration