ProCall Meetings 1.3.0 was released on as a maintenance release.
ProCall Meetings 1.3.0
- A new "Focus view", is now available within a meeting.
- In the participant list, you can now see at a glance the status of each participant's microphone and/or camera.
- Private messages (chats) can now also be sent directly to individual participants via the participant list.
- The Conversation View and the Focus View now show up to four active meeting participants simultaneously.
- The notification of a critical incident now offers the option of switching directly to the status page to find out about the current status of the incident.
Joining a meeting from the Dashboard no longer opens a new tab. The browser retains the current tab.
The participant list is now grouped and sorted alphabetically.
If login to the Meetings platform fails, the user now gets more detailed information about the cause of the incident as well as how to fix it.
Button sizes have been adjusted when using the mobile view.
The IP addresses to services have not changed: Hostnames and IP addresses of online services for firewall configuration