ProCall Meetings 1.2.3 was released on as a maintenance release.
ProCall Meetings 1.2.3
- Now users can send private messages to individual participants during the meeting.
- When a user reports a problem to us, we offer categories to clarify the issue.
- A Christmas edition has been added to our meeting platform.
- When using the "Screen sharing" function, the corresponding participant is displayed immediately next to their own video stream.
- The usernames in the chat are now displayed completely.
- The login area for joining a meeting directly has been designed in a more user-friendly way for mobile users.
- The user-defined username is now also displayed inside the chat.
Fixed a bug where a countdown timer was displayed after leaving the room.
- Fixed a bug where an already removed room remained in the favorites.
The IP addresses to services have not changed: Hostnames and IP addresses of online services for firewall configuration