ProCall Meetings 1.2.2 was released on as a maintenance release.
ProCall Meetings 1.2.2
- Fullscreen mode is now available for iPad.
- During an ongoing video conference, the available bandwidth is better utilized. If the bandwidth is lower, the image quality is reduced accordingly to secure connection stability.
- The input option for a display name has been shortened to a length of 64 characters.
- The usage of shortcuts is now case-insensitive.
- Notifications are now also present if the browser tab of the meeting was in the background and then is revisited.
- The history function of the browser during URL input now also supports the room name (e.g. for MS Edge, Firefox, Safari).
- The behaviors of rooms and lists have been improved.
- We have improved the internal performance and stability of the application, and can now better respond to abnormal behavior in individual user scenarios.
- The name of the personal meeting room can now no longer be changed accidentally.
- A lock icon is now additionally displayed in the favorite rooms if the room is protected with a PIN.
- The indication of PIN-protected rooms has been improved.
- ProCall Meetings now uses a consistent and readable font in all UI elements.
- Improved caching behavior for UI elements.
- When using the "Virtual Background" feature, the transferred data stream is now better adapted to the image size.
- After activating the "Virtual Background" function, a cropped video stream was displayed in individual cases.
Fixed a bug where certain audio and video devices were detected incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where the Help Center was partially obscured by other messages and could not be used.
- Fixed a bug that when using mobile devices, the theme settings were not always visible.
- Fixed a bug that after leaving a meeting, the camera was occasionally still used by the browser.
- Fixed an error that in certain constellations the meeting could no longer be left after a query.
The IP addresses to services have not changed: Hostnames and IP addresses of online services for firewall configuration