ProCall Meetings 1.1.1 was released for the product release (General Availability) on
ProCall Meetings 1.1.1
- A WebRTC troubleshooter has been integrated for error analysis:
- "About" area
- URL: https://meetings.procall.de/webrtctest
- This test tool can be used independently of a meeting to check the technical requirements (camera/microphone, network, etc.) for using ProCall Meetings based on objective criteria. This can be used to analyze problems and to check the system requirements on the client in advance, independently of an installation.
Please note that a single error does not determine that the entire functionality of ProCall Meetings is unavailable. For detailed questions, please contact technical support.
- In the Chrome browser, various statistics are now evaluated for the outgoing video stream in order to be able to recognize whether too few resources (CPU or bandwidth) are available on the client computer. In these cases, the image quality of the streams is reduced.
If the user cannot log in due to an error in an older UCServer version, action instructions are displayed on what should be done to fix the problem.
The texts and colors in the appearance settings have been changed.
- Fixed a bug where other meeting participants did not see a screen share while the sharing party had their microphone disabled.
- Fixed a bug where the microphone is not available in the device selection if a previously saved microphone was disconnected from the client.
- Fixed a bug that caused the users' own camera image to be frozen or not displayed in some scenarios, even though the stream was being transmitted.
- Fixed an error that after leaving a meeting but not closing the browser tab, a connection to the server was still established.
- Fixed a layout bug in the premeeting area.
- Fixed an issue where the presence in ProCall was set incorrectly if the user switched back to the dashboard while joining a meeting.
- Resolved an issue that sometimes a user received an authentication error when joining a meeting room, even though no PIN entry was required.
- Fixed an issue in the Firefox browser that sometimes un-muting the microphone did not work.
- Fixed an issue in the Firefox browser that sometimes you were muted when switching the microphone and it could also cause browser crashes in this scenario.
- Fixed several minor issues as well as bugs in the layout.
The IP addresses to the services have changed: Hostnames and IP addresses of online services for firewall configuration.
Known problems and limitations
ProCall Meetings known problems and limitations →