ProCall Meetings 1.1.0 was released for the product release (General Availability) on
ProCall Meetings 1.1.0
ProCall Meetings now supports the following languages:
- The privacy statement at https://meetings.procall.de/privacy or https://legal.estos.de/content/latest/datenschutz/datenschutzerklaerungen/datenschutzerklaerung-procall-meetings has been updated.
- When the browser tab or the entire browser window of ProCall Meetings is in the background, the application now consumes less system resources (CPU and bandwidth) because the quality of the received streams is reduced since they are not seen.
On mobile devices, the quality of video streams has been adjusted so that resources such as CPU time or battery are conserved.
- Hotfix : Fixed a bug where other meeting participants did not see a screen share as long as the sharing party had their microphone disabled.
Fixed a bug that you could not join PIN-protected rooms if the PIN contained a "0".
Fixed a bug related to not being able to join a meeting room if the corresponding button was clicked too quickly.
Fixed various bugs related to ending a meeting.
Fixed a bug that the lobby did not always show the correct number of people waiting.
Fixed a bug in the participants list that sometimes you could not change your display name.
Fixed several minor bugs in the layout of the login area.
Fixed a layout bug in the participants list in the positioning of the avatar.
Fixed a problem when logging in a user if certain special characters are included in the password such as "€".
- Fixed an error that after leaving a meeting but not closing the browser tab, a connection to the server was still established.
- Fixed a bug that in some scenarios the own camera image was frozen or not displayed even though the stream was transmitted.
The IP addresses to the services have changed: Hostnames and IP addresses of online services for firewall configuration.
Known problems and limitations
ProCall Meetings known problems and limitations →