ProCall Meetings 1.0.8 was released for field testing on as a maintenance release.
ProCall Meetings 1.0.8
- The design of the login area has been modernized.
- If a user has inserted the UCConnect ID or alias in the corresponding field in the login area, then it will be stored in the browser's LocalStorage, so there is no need to fill in this data before the next login.
- The button for screen sharing has been adjusted in color.
- It is now possible to set the colors of the rooms in the "My Rooms" list, making them recognizable.
- Since a feature for automatic translations in the Google Chrome browser repeatedly led to incorrectly translated ads in the web app, this feature has been disabled.
- When assigning PINs for rooms, only an exact length of 6 numbers is allowed.
- Fixed a bug in the Firefox browser that after turning the camera and microphone off and on again, meeting participants lost connection and had to reconnect.
- Fixed a bug that outside a meeting you could activate the data saving mode in the settings.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes the screen sharing could not be terminated when Firefox was used as browser.
- Fixed an issue on mobile devices that the layout was incorrect before joining a meeting.
- Fixed an error that the latest version of ProCall Meetings was not available on all clients.
- Fixed a bug that you could not always save your changed name in the participants' list within a meeting.
The IP addresses to the services have changed: Hostnames and IP addresses of online services for firewall configuration.
Known problems and limitations
ProCall Meetings known problems and limitations →