ProCall Meetings 1.0.7 was released for field testing on as a maintenance release.
ProCall Meetings 1.0.7
- If no incoming or outgoing connection to the media server can be established in a meeting, this is displayed to the user with solution notes. This is usually due to environments with limited access to the internet and thus to the ProCall Meetings cloud services.
- Improved the error message when users entered an incorrect PIN when joining a meeting.
- If the invitation link is copied via the "Select date" function, the times are now also copied to the clipboard.
- If you click on a room in the home area on the right side, you will be taken directly to the detailed view of this room.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes the screen sharing could not be terminated when Firefox was used as browser.
- Fixed an error when viewing an attendee or screen share in full-screen mode and a new attendee entered the meeting. The new participant was displayed on the full screen for a moment.
- Fixed a bug that caused the snack bar to block various other buttons.
- Fixed an issue where an authentication error appeared when entering a PIN-protected room even though the user could not enter a PIN yet.
- Fixed a rare issue where the camera selection drop-down menu had a camera marked as selected that was not being used at all.
The IP addresses to the services have changed: Hostnames and IP addresses of online services for firewall configuration.
Known problems and limitations
ProCall Meetings known problems and limitations →