ProCall Meetings 1.0.4 Release Notes
ProCall Meetings 1.0.4 was released for field testing on as a maintenance release.
ProCall Meetings 1.0.4
The connection status has been improved and displays more information when clicked on:
- Bandwidth (Upload)
- Packets (lost)
- Resolution and frames per second
- Bandwidth (Download)
- In a meeting, the connection status at the bottom right was revised.
- In the infobox, the copyright year has been adjusted.
- The texts and colors in the appearance of the settings have been changed.
- In a meeting, the button for the conversation and grid view has now received a tooltip.
- The colors in the Bottom Bar have been updated for bright and dark modes.
- The operation of a meeting with the keyboard has been improved.
- Input fields, buttons, video streams, dialogs, buttons for switching boxes have a uniform design (general corner radius of 5px).
- After a meeting, a logged-in user can now provide feedback.
- Redundancy was installed due to a DNS failure.
In the Home area, the order of the meeting rooms has been adjusted:
- The personal meeting room always first.
- The last room used is in 2nd place.
- Fixed an issue where the camera was requested too often when joining a meeting.
- Fixed an error in dark mode with the incorrect display when creating a room.
- Fixed a problem with the display when a participant is muted.
- Fixed a bug that the tile size in a meeting was calculated incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that when the chat window was open, the bottom right menu would open in the background.
- Fixed an issue wherein some dialogs the text and the close button overlapped.
- Wrong simulcast statistics were displayed in debug mode.
- In bright and dark mode the color of scrollbars was displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed bugs in the design of the dark, light, default mode in chat.
- Fixed a bug with the "Share Link" button being cut off.
- Fixed a bug that in the Home Area links in the "My Rooms" were not wrapping.
- Fixed a problem with the debug dialog in dark mode.
- Fixed an error that debug parameters were not saved.
- Fixed issues with device detection in the pre-meeting area when joining a meeting too quickly.
- Several minor bugs were fixed within one meeting.
- Fixed a bug where a meeting could be attended before all A/V devices were requested.
- Fixed token decoding errors when a UCServer update was performed.
The IP addresses to the services have been updated: Hostnames and IP addresses of online services for firewall configuration.
Known problems and limitations
ProCall Meetings known problems and limitations →
ProCall Meetings product page →