MetaDirectory 5.0.7. Enterprise Release Notes
MetaDirectory Enterprise 5.0.7. was released on as a maintenance release.
You do not have the latest version of MetaDirectory Enterprise yet?
Download MetaDirectory 5 Enterprise →
Please make a backup of your environment before each update.
MetaDirectory 5 Enterprise 18.104.22.16857
- Small improvements to the installation process have been made.
- In the MetaDirectory web portal, web pages are now displayed as clickable links.
- A problem with the connection of DATEV Basis has been solved.
- A crash in connection with the activation of TLS was fixed.
- The parameterizable detailed search is available again in the web portal.
- A problem that caused not all data sources stored in an access profile to be searched was fixed.
- Incorrect log file entries were corrected.
- An error in the phone number normalization was fixed.
- The configuration of public phone book providers is saved reliably again.
- The help of the EWS Replicator was updated.
- Problems with the user administration when using TLS were fixed.
Known problems and limitations
Known problems and limitations →
MetaDirectory 5 Enterprise Specifications →