MetaDirectory Enterprise 5.0.13 was released on as a maintenance release.
You do not have the latest version of MetaDirectory Enterprise yet?
Please make a backup of your environment before each update.
MetaDirectory 5 Enterprise 22.214.171.12405
- MS Graph Replicator renaming and help customization for MS Graph Replicator.
- Fixed an error where the replication start time is displayed incorrectly for "weekly".
- Fixed a problem where data was not replicated on Windows Server 2012R2 due to a missing security protocol.
- Fixed an issue where MS Graph checkboxes were not available in the directory tree.
- MS NAV objects can be extended with any attributes (custom fields) according to customer requirements. These custom fields are also delivered via the ODATA interface but are unfortunately not included in the supplied schema. A possibility was created that all attributes of an object are also replicable.
- Fixed a problem that when activating the ActiveDirectory user management, the MetaDirectory "hangs" in the connection setup.
- Fixed a problem with MetaDirectory starting with disabled user management.
- Fixed a problem whereby changing the settings in "Search -> Default Search -> Advanced", would set them back to default after a restart.
- Fixed a problem where the meta with UCServer user management sporadically failed to connect to the ProCall Enterprise client.
- Fixed a problem that caused a crash of MetaDirectory/Admin and /Service after incorrect specification of a baseDN.