MetaDirectory 5.0.12 Enterprise Release Notes
MetaDirectory Enterprise 5.0.12 was released on as a maintenance release.
You do not have the latest version of MetaDirectory Enterprise yet?
Download MetaDirectory 5 Enterprise →
Please make a backup of your environment before each update.
MetaDirectory 5 Enterprise 220.127.116.1109
- New replicator MS Graph
Requirement for Microsoft Graph Replicator in MetaDirectory – Registration in Microsoft Azure-Portal
- Fixed a problem where an ASN1 incompatibility resulted in unusable user administration.
- Fixed a bug where phonebooks such as Twixtel or swisscom Directories could no longer be added to a node other than the default Phonebooks node.
Drag&Drop to another node worked, the "Save" button can be applied, but when leaving the node and returning, the saved change is not displayed.
- Fixed a problem where the location for replicator with mutated vowel kept resetting to default when replicating.
- Fixed a problem where the Swisscom Directories API stopped working after some time.
- Fixed a problem that no entries were displayed in the detail view of the web services / terminals.
- Fixed an issue that the import replicator Office 365 could no longer connect via EWS (see new Graph Replicator).
- Sporadically, when searching AD datasets, no results were delivered until a server restart. The problem has been fixed.
- The mail button on the MetaDirectory interface could not be "clicked". The bug was fixed.
- There was a display problem (the text was not readable due to insufficient text height) of the data sources in the group settings. The problem was fixed.
- There was a timeout when setting up the NAV replicator after entering the user credentials. The problem was fixed.
- When searching in MetaDirectory with the same search string, different results were presented. The bug was fixed.
Known issues and limitations
Known issues and limitations →
MetaDirectory 5 Enterprise specifications →