ECSTA 6.0.3 Release Notes
ECSTA 18.104.22.1682 was released on as a maintenance release.
You do not have the latest version of ECSTA yet?
Please make a backup of your environment before each update.
ECSTA FÜR AVAYA IP OFFICE
- A problem with call forwarding on busy and after time was fixed.
- A problem with ECSTA for Avaya IP Office initiating a MakeCall request on demand although the terminal is OutOfService was fixed.
- A problem that the domain of the PBX was not imported/exported during an import/export was fixed.
- No retrieve was offered in ECSTA for Avaya IP Office for system version 11.1. This problem has been fixed.
- Lines of subscribers not logged on to the terminal incorrectly went into service in ECSTA for IP Office and suggested in ePhone.exe as well as in ProCall that the line could be controlled. If a call was now initiated, it got stuck in "Dialtone". The error was fixed.
- An error that after the installation of ECSTA for IP Office the lines were not available (lines on red) was fixed.
ECSTA FÜR MITEL MIVOICE MX-ONE
- Fixed an issue where ECSTA for MX-ONE stopped receiving/processing data in certain situations.
ECSTA FÜR UNIFY OPENSCAPE 4000
- After installing a standard update license for ECSTA 6 for Unify OpenScape 4000, the ACD feature was not enabled: the option "Provide ACD agent functions" was missing under "Advanced". The problem has been fixed. In ECSTA 6, the agent features for Unify OpenScape 4000 are now always unlocked unless they are locked via ConfigUI.
ECSTA FÜR SIP PHONES
- Since call forwarding on busy is not supported on poly terminals until a second call is incoming, call forwarding on busy is no longer offered in the UC Client if it is a poly terminal.
- Deutsch/German (Standard) – de-DE
- English (United States) – en-US
estos product combinations
The following combinations with estos products are approved for use with ECSTA 6.
- ProCall Enterprise 7.x
- ProCall Enterprise 6.x
To upgrade an existing ECSTA installation, it is essential that you follow the notes on the upgrade process.
Always make a backup before making any changes to an existing installation
Known problems and limitations
ECSTA 6 known problems and limitations →
Supported telecommunication systems →