UPDATE: ECSTA 188.8.131.520 was released on as a maintenance release as a replacement for ECSTA 184.108.40.2068.
ECSTA 220.127.116.118 was released on as a maintenance release.
You do not have the latest version of ECSTA yet?
Please make a backup of your environment before each update.
ECSTA FOR AVAYA IP OFFICE
- Fixed an issue where the ECSTA for IP Office was not recognized by the UCServer.
ECSTA FOR BROADWORKS (SWISSCOM)
- Extension of the Broadworks platform by a second platform selection (Swisscom only).
ECSTA FOR MITEL MIVOICE MX-ONE
- An adjustment has been implemented in ECSTA for MX-ONE CSTA3XML, so that from MX-ONE system version 7.2 call forwarding on busy or call forwarding after time can be set via ECSTA.
- UCServer SIP lines with Multi Terminal lines are now automatically filtered at the MX-ONE.
ECSTA FOR SIP PHONES
- Fixed an issue where Yealink phones in the home office could not be "addressed" via the public WAN address.
- Deutsch/German (Standard) – de-DE
- English (United States) – en-US
estos product combinations
The following combinations with estos products are approved for use with ECSTA 6.
- ProCall Enterprise 7.x
- ProCall Enterprise 6.x
To upgrade an existing ECSTA installation, it is essential that you follow the notes on the upgrade process.
Always make a backup before making any changes to an existing installation