ECSTA 6.0.13 was released on as a maintenance release.
You do not have the latest version of ECSTA yet?
Please make a backup of your environment before each update.
ECSTA FOR AVAYA IP OFFICE
- New API for Avaya IP Office (MTCTI)
- In ECSTA for IP Office a new API for the MTCTI interface of IP Office has been implemented. During the installation it is now possible to select whether One X Portal or the MTCTI interface is to be used for the connection. This became necessary because One X Portal is no longer supported. When switching ECSTA for IP Office from existing One X Portal installations to MTCTI, no "new" licenses are required.
The driver offers the following TAPI call control functions:
Action Corresponding TAPI function Dial TSPI_lineMakecall Hang up TSPI_lineDrop Answer call TSPI_lineAnswer Hold call TSPI_lineHold Retrieve call TSPI_lineUnhold Forward in call status TSPI_lineRedirect Blind transfer TSPI_lineBlindTransfer Setup transfer TSPI_lineSetupTransfer Swap hold TSPI_lineSwapHold Complete transfer TSPI_lineCompleteTransfer (LINETRANSFERMODE_TRANSFER) Create conference¹ TSPI_lineCompleteTransfer (LINETRANSFERMODE_CONFERENCE) Forwarding
Do Not Disturb
¹Following a successfully initiated conference, the driver notifies the participants of the conference that they are each connected to the conference room. This notification is also shown in the display on the devices. With regard to the conference signaling via the respective Avaya interface, certain compromises had to be made in the driver in order to keep the ECSTA call network consistent. Only 3-way conferences can be initiated via the driver. Adding participants to a conference or releasing individual participants from a conference can only be initiated over the telephone. If the conference is extended by any other conference participant who is not the conference master (e.g. via the telephone), this cannot be mapped properly in the call network of the driver. To avoid inconsistencies in the call network, the conference participants have limited CTI telephony services ("put on hold", "activate again" or "leave the conference").
ECSTA FOR MITEL MX-ONE
- From MX-ONE version 7.5 there could be problems with the automatic readout of sip lines. For the automatic filtering of sip lines, the new deviceID extension "Sip" has been added in addition to the search for "estos UCServer" and "Mitel UCServer".
ECSTA FOR ECSTA FOR SIP PHONES
- Fixed an issue where the number of licenses in use was not correctly displayed in uaCSTA server administration.
ECSTA FOR ALCATEL OXE
- Fixed a bug where a forward event deletes Remote Office via the management interface.
- German (Standard) – de-DE
- English (United States) – en-US
estos product combinations
The following combinations with estos products are approved for use with ECSTA 6.
- ProCall Enterprise 8.x
- ProCall Enterprise 7.x
To upgrade an existing ECSTA installation, it is essential that you follow the notes on the upgrade process.
Always make a backup before making any changes to an existing installation