ECSTA 6.0.11 was released on as a maintenance release.
You do not have the latest version of ECSTA yet?
Please make a backup of your environment before each update.
ECSTA FOR SIP PHONES
- The uaCSTAServer for SIP Phones has been modified to recognize new poly terminals as poly terminals due to a change in MAC address.
- Some corrections have been made to the uaCSTA help pages.
ECSTA FOR AVAYA IP OFFICE
- Fixed a bug that caused a "Decode failed: BackInServiceEvent" error message.
ECSTA FOR ALCATEL OXE
- Fixed a problem where agent functions were no longer available after updating the PBX.
ECSTA FOR OPENSCAPE VOICE
- Fixed an error that manually created lines were available in the UCServer lines only after a UCServer restart.
- German (Standard) – de-DE
- English (United States) – en-US
estos product combinations
The following combinations with estos products are approved for use with ECSTA 6.
- ProCall Enterprise 7.x
ProCall Enterprise 6.x (End of Life)
To upgrade an existing ECSTA installation, it is essential that you follow the notes on the upgrade process.
Always make a backup before making any changes to an existing installation