At the top: the "My presence" area for your settings
Here you can manage the settings for your presence and communication:
- Set up your extension and lines and, for example, activate call protection
- Change your presence
Manage presence profiles and set an out of office message if necessary
- Set up communication devices
- See free communication channels at a glance
Search for contacts and numbers
You can use the Search function to search all connected contact databases (e.g. from Microsoft Outlook or CRM system) for a number or a contact or search term.
With an intelligent search entry (search parameters separated by commas) even more complex search queries are possible.
Set up your favorites, assign them to groups, and see their presence and availability:
- By right-clicking on a contact, you can see detailed information about the contact and can immediately start or plan communication activities.
The communication icons in Favorites show you which communication channel is currently available for this contact or whether call protection or call forwarding is configured, or an appointment is pending.
- By right-clicking on the group assignment you can change the view on Favorites, in order to sort or add contacts.
- View the Journal.
Follow up on unprocessed or planned actions
The buttonprovides you with even more options.
- ProCall Monitor
- Start journal browser
Here you can configure your client
- Info about ProCall
Version info, information about the detected installation environment, license notes and an expert view for detailed information about creating log files and setting the debug level for error analysis).
- End ProCall