The ProCall client is stuck and no longer responds.
Procedure for analysis
- Check if the latest version of ProCall is installed and update UCServer and ProCall client if necessary.
- Check the system requirements to make sure that the computer's performance is sufficient.
Can an incident or function be located where this behavior occurs?
Further procedure after the analysis
- On the ProCall client, set the logging to debug:
Creation of a debug log for ProCall client
- If the ProCall client hangs again, create a memory image :
Creating a dump file for the ProCall client
- Note which action was last performed before the ProCall client got stuck and at what time this happened.
- Create the log files after restarting the ProCall client.
- Create a ticket in our portal and submit the collected data and information.