The UCServer service has crashed.
Procedure for analysis
- Check if the latest version of ProCall Enterprise is installed and update if necessary.
- Check the system requirements to see if the server's performance is sufficient.
Can an event or function be located where this behavior occurs?
Further procedure after the analysis
- In the UCServer set the logging to debug: :
Create a debug log for UCServer
- If MetaDirectory crashes again, create a full memory dump:
Create a full memory dump on the UCServer
- Note which action was performed before the UCServer crashed and at what time this happened.
- Create the log files after restarting the UCServer.
- Create a ticket in our portal https://helpdesk.estos.de/Tickets/Submit and submit the collected data and information.