If there are problems displaying ProCall presences in Microsoft Outlook, please follow this article step by step.
- The contact in the ProCall favorites matches the contact in Microsoft Outlook (SIP address/chat address, e-mail, etc.)?
- ProCall is registered in the system as IM provider (Settings -> Behavior -> Register as the default instant messaging application)
or the Registry Key is set?
up to ProCall Enterprise Version 6.4: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\IM Providers] "DefaultIMApp"="ProCall
from ProCall Enterprise Version 6.41: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\IM Providers] "DefaultIMApp"="OLPPsCOM
- Changing the cache mode in Microsoft Exchange has positive effects?
- There are no other installed products that can influence the presence display of Microsoft Outlook (for example Microsoft Lync, Skype for Business, Skype, etc.)?
- In Microsoft Outlook settings the option "Show online status next to the name" is enabled (where to find this setting depends on the version of Microsoft Outlook used and can be found in Microsoft Outlook Help)
- The behavior is different if ProCall and Microsoft Outlook are started in a different order?
To work around this problem, please update to a current ProCall Enterprise version and create the following registry key:
- Type: REG_DWORD
- Value: 1
This disables an extension of the IM interface required for presence.
Provide data for error analysis
If working through the checklist does not solve the problem, please create debug logs of a ProCall Clients process and make a screenshot as described below.
The process is as follows:
- Start the ProCall Client.
- Check whether the contact has a presence in the ProCall favorites.
- Create a new e-mail to this contact in Microsoft Outlook and click on "Check Names" in the top bar.
- Create a screenshot where the contact is visible in Favorites, the contact details are displayed and the contact's business card is also displayed in Microsoft Outlook.