In rare cases, it may happen that deactivated AD users remain visible in the ProCall Favorites or on the monitor.
- If a default of the monitor content was made in the UCServer via the global settings or the group, deactivated users are kept in the cache file "adcontacts.db". This cache file can be deleted to generally reset the cache of AD users.
- If contacts were added manually by the user to the Favorites or in the Monitor, these contacts will be displayed as a result of a search (data source: Favorites). The manually added contacts must be removed by the user himself.
- If the deactivated contacts are rolled out via an administrative monitor/favorites preset, these presets must also be corrected in the corresponding file.
Best Practice: Administrative Vorgabe von Inhalten für Monitor und Favoriten in ProCall Enterprise
In these cases, the ProCall AD user database must be rebuilt.
Please proceed as follows:
- Switch the UCServer in the administration to local UCServer user administration
- Rename the file <UCServerInstallationsPfad>\database\adcontacts.db
- Switch the UCServer in the administration back to user management with the Active Directory server.
Now the inactive AD objects should no longer appear in the ProCall Client.