This article explains how you can set a so-called full memory dump on the ProCall Client in case of a crash and make it available for error analysis.
Please use these settings only in case of a real crash, i.e. if the application (ecticlient.exe) cannot be found anymore in the memory.
If the ProCall client does not crash, but the ProCall client is still in storage, please apply the following article:
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ESTOS\UCServer4\CtiMain
- Click in the menu Edit -> New -> DWORD value (32-bit)
- Enter "DUMP" as the name
- Enter "2" as the value (decimal)
- Restart ProCall client
- In case of a future crash, a full memory dump is created under "c:\crashreport"
- Please send us the corresponding file
If no crash dumps are written to the c:\crashreport folder, the following article may help you: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb787181(v=vs.85).aspx