This article explains how you can create a so-called debug log from ProCall Analytics and make it available for analysis.
Log files can only be examined if meaningful anchor points are available. Therefore, always provide the following additional information
- When did a malfunction occur (time stamp with date and time, to the minute at least)?
- Which internal extensions were involved?
- Which external participants were involved?
- Sequence of the workflow, which led into an error
Open the ProCall Analytics management interface.
Select the Diagnostics tab.
- Set the log level to Log with debug information.
- After reproducing the problem or the incident to be reported has occurred again, use the Create Problem Report button to create the log files as a zip folder on your desktop.
Example screenshot: Procall Analytics server administration – log level, debug information – create problem report
The log level should only be set to "Log with extended debugging" when requested by support.
Extended debugging generates very large log files and thus puts a load on the system.
Therefore the log level should be reset by selecting "Log with extended debugging" as soon as you have generated the log files completely!