The MetaDirectory service crashed.
Procedure for analysis
- Check if the latest version of MetaDirectory is installed and update if necessary.
- Check the system requirements to see if the server's performance is sufficient.
Can an event or function be located where this behavior occurs?
Further procedure after the analysis
- Set the logging in MetaDirectory to Debug:
MetaDirectory service crash
- If MetaDirectory has crashed again, create a full memory dump:
Create a full memory dump from MetaDirectory
- Note which action was performed last before the MetaDirectory crashed and at what time this happened.
- Create log files after restarting MetaDirectory.
- Create a ticket in our portal https://helpdesk.estos.de/Tickets/Submitand submit the collected data and information.