The UCServer service no longer starts.
Please check first whether the UCServer service can be started manually. At the same time, please check on your Microsoft Windows Server what is selected as the startup behavior.
The UCServer service should start "automatically".
You can disable the dependencies for the UCServer. This means that log files are also written from the start of the server. If the server starts with deactivated services then normally a service is also responsible for the failure.
Other possible causes
If the UCServer service still fails to start, this is most likely due to the system environment.
Here we give you some hints:
- The SQL database server is not accessible or not working correctly.
- The Microsoft Access database is corrupt or too slow, see Repairing the Access server database.
- Incompatibility 32-bit Access Database Engine on 64-bit Microsoft Windows systems.
- The Active Directory server is not accessible.
- The local user administration is corrupted. ( => observed in connection with the UMReplicator).
- Telephony service is not started or reacts too slowly.
- The used TSP does not work correctly.
- Call recording has been set up, but the UCServer cannot find/open the CAPI DLL.
- This can be disabled in the general.xml file in the config directory under "<CallRecorder><Enabled>" by changing the value to "0.
It may also be possible to find out the cause of the error by starting the UCServer as an application instead of a service.
A progress bar shows at which point the server has problems.